- Grace Home of Hebron, Santee, SC for Alcohol Recovery of Women, funds for supplies and toiletry items.
- Visit homebound and shut-ins
- Write to Armed Forces
- Volunteer at Hospital
- Garage sale for Yahweh Center
- providing meals and yard care for group member who is recovering from surgery
- outreach at Lakeside School: some or all of the following - helping seniors write applications for jobs and school, work on senior projects, going with students to a neighborhood nursing home, hosting a Thanksgiving dinner with students in cafeteria for parents and neighbors for the purpose of building relationships with students and parents
- helping Reaching Hearts women's prison ministry making flyers and candy canes for Christmas outreach
- visiting MG shut-ins
- cleaning house and yard for elderly couple
- bringing meals to friends and neighbors
- meeting various needs of members
- meeting practical needs of elderly in the congregation and honoring a member for long term service to the MG congregation
- helped Garcia family (young father with esophageal cancer) with meals, gift cards and notes of encouragement before they moved back to Puerto Rico
- fixing porch and other home repairs for an elderly woman in community
- priming and paint the living room of a member of our congregation whose husband is in a nursing home
- helping at the Seaman's Center or the Homeless Shelter
- helping a neighbor (a New Orleans transplant that has moved here recently) do some things around her home that she is not able to do alone
- suppling Life Line Pregnancy Center with two infant car seats for the upcoming showers that are going to be given for two young mothers at the end of October.
- Joining with the First Fruits ministry to go into a neighborhood and meet some practical as well as spiritual needs of people.
- Yard care for mom and dad of group member who are ill
- Yard care for disable neighbor of a group member
- Yard and home care for 43 year old woman, mother of two teens and wife with terminal brain tumor, a friend of one our members
- Presenting a large cake to the Myrtle Grove Firehouse thanking them for how they serve our community Oct 4, asking them questions about why they do what they do, pray over them for their safety in the coming year and introduce the Gabriel "Family, Faith and Football."
- Brunswick Cove Nursing Home and Rehab Center (possibly a game night with a little singing to go a long with it)
- Visiting the Autumn Care assisted living facility as a group and attempting to form 1 0n 1 relationships as led with some of the residents
- Yard sale to build a home, well & provide food for an indigent family in Nicaragua
- helping with Fall Festival activities
- Lake Waccamaw boys and girls home ministry
- helping Campus Crusade at Cape Fear Community College pass out Bibles, cd’s, survival kit, October
- helping First Fruits Ministry with feeding the homeless, November
- Visiting and ministering to the residents at Autumn Care, October 14